Re: purchased a new iPad want to learn voice over.

heather albright

Hello, here is a great group to join, they have all the tetorials on anything with voice over and all things apple. They have free classes too! Her is the subscription :

For a list covering all Apple devices from a blindness perspective

only-apple-tns+subscribe@groups.io

cheers Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...