Re: Fluctuating Recording Volume

Gene

Also, if the combination headset/microphone you are using is a USB device, It might have its own settings.  If they are accessible, you might find the problem in them.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Fluctuating Recording Volume

No, that isn't it.  The filter allows certain bands to pass and blocks others, according to what I looked up.

What happens if you use the same app and the built-in microphone in the Braille Note, assuming it has one?

Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2019 5:51 PM

Gene, the only filter I find in the settings on Sound Recorder Pro on my BrailleNote Touch Plus is Bandpass Voice Filter. The switch is currently off. Do you think turning it on would solve the problem?

I'm pretty sure it's not the device because I've recorded on Sero, and it doesn't do that there. Besides, for the recording I sent, I used a headset with an in-line microphone.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...