Re: help opening message: Towers Times Newsletter - September issue!

Blaster

JAWS will read whatever is on screen, something has to open the .PDF
in order for JAWS to read it. If this .PDF came as an attachment in
OUTLOOK then you may have some type of preview feature that gives you
a peek at the attachment. If your viewing this in a browser than the
browser may have some type of PDF viewer, However, When I view your
newsletter in Adobe Acrobat it renders more accurately then the
example you attached in your message. That's why I suggested
downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat reader, it's the industry
standard for reading .PDF files and it's free.

HTH,
Blaster

Control to copy and control v to paste. The basic ways of doing things in
Windows remains the same in most cases.