From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Blaster
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 11:59 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] help opening message: Towers Times Newsletter - September issue!

JAWS will read whatever is on screen, something has to open the .PDF in order for JAWS to read it. If this .PDF came as an attachment in OUTLOOK then you may have some type of preview feature that gives you a peek at the attachment. If your viewing this in a browser than the browser may have some type of PDF viewer, However, When I view your newsletter in Adobe Acrobat it renders more accurately then the example you attached in your message. That's why I suggested downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat reader, it's the industry standard for reading .PDF files and it's free.

HTH,
Blaster

Control to copy and control v to paste. The basic ways of doing
things in Windows remains the same in most cases.