From: Loy
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2019 4:43 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Strange message when I try to forward a particular
email

Does anyone know what the below message means? I forward an email each day
to members of my church. One email I receive and need to forward, will
bounce back to me with the below message. I have tried to send with a
different email address and still the same message comes back

host p3plmtsmtp-v01.prod.phx3.secureserver.net [184.168.131.199]
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
552 57SRidkyt384r57SRizsoz ::MT-SMTP:: This message has been blocked due
to spam-like content or characteristics. Spam was seen coming from this
account, and possibly other scripts running in it. For help resolving the
issue, see
https://mediatemple.net/community/products/grid/360019772971/troubleshooting-spam-activity-on-the-grid
Once the spam activity has been resolved, feel free to contact support
directly. ::
v=2.3 cv=bqYy+3Si c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=mRNf9-yB