From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of rex wisdom via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2019 8:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] openbook help please

I am using the latest version of Obenbook and JAWS.  I am using windows 10 home on a 17.4 HP laptop with all software up to date.

I installed the latest version of Openbook from the website with the pearl camera installed in the usp port.  Openbook will not recognize the pearl camera.  What did I do wrong, and how can I get Obenbook to find the pearl camera?

Thank you for your help.

Rex

No one is totally worthless; they can always be used as a bad example.