Re: recorder

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

There is also ASR wich does all of that and maybe even more.

On 9/10/19, Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...> wrote:
If you're looking for an accessible recorder that works with Android, I use
SOUND Recorder Pro. It's free and easy to use. It can record in mp3 and
other formats, and files can be shared through Dropbox, Google Drive, and
other media.

However, I've noticed a fluctuation in volume while using my device's
built-in microphone. There doesn't seem to be a setting that can fix this.
So, it might work better with a Bluetooth or other external microphone,
although with Bluetooth, the sound quality might not be as sharp. Good
luck.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...