Re: Name of small USB that is on Fire Tablet


Hi Loy,

What you need is a microUSB OTG cable. We have them here,


On 9/10/19, Loy <> wrote:
I need an adapter for the Fire tablet so I can use a keyboard. I had
ordered a Female USB to a mini USB, but the mini is too large, so what is
the smaller one called?

Affordably priced Accessible Talking MP3 Players, Accessible phones,
Bluetooth devices, and accessories
Phone: 727-498-0121
Skype: lazmesa
Personal Facebook:

Join to automatically receive all group messages.