From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Thursday, 12 September 2019 16:46
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Link for commentary screen reader for Android APK file

Here is a link for the commentary screen reader for Android the free version. it works a lot better than TalkBack I think and makes many more apps accessible on Android. let me know how you like the commentary screen reader for Android you can also join the telegram group 4 commentary English screen reader if you are on telegram or Whatsapp. The link is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-h2lcewKHpH9j9OOiXXFjS8nRETs-ru_/view?usp=drivesdk