From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh
Kennedy
Sent: September 12, 2019 7:17 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] how many use both?

Hi,

I have an android phone for what it does best, and an iPod touch so I can
use the best that iOS offers without spending a fortune. I have the latest
iPod touch 7th gen that came out In May of 2019. So are there others on here
that have both android and iOS to have the best of both worlds so to speak?

Josh

10

--
Lenron Brown