Re: What is the most durable vintage braille labeler

Pamela Dominguez

I don’t think they have made them for a good fifteen or so years.  Pam.

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What is the most durable vintage braille labeler

I don't think they make the metal ones any more.

On 12-Sep-19 7:55 PM, Steven Johnson wrote:

Looking for recommendations for the sturdiest, most well built braille label maker.  I have had this super cheap, super lightweight plastic one for about a year now, and I am ready to say goodbye to it.  I label a lot of cooking ingredients and jars, and I want a heavy, metal, rock solid labeler.  This plastic one is for the birds.  Thanks in advance everyone.