Getting information from the internet such as recipes

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

I am using windows 10, jaws 18, and switch back and forth between internet explorer and google chrome. But I am having a hard time getting recipes from the internet. The cursor moves around so that I have to do a lot of up and down arrowing. The text is hard to impossible to copy and paste, so I have to type it out myself which seems to aggravate the cursor not being where I lef it. Is anyone using the internet to get information they want to keep? If so, how are you accomplishing this?

Thanks,

TerriLynne