Re: Getting information from the internet such as recipes

Monte Single

Some recipe  sites are easier than others to copy  material from and to navigate

Try;

www.simply-recipes.com

once I type the recipe I want in the search field, I press enter  then I press h for heading till I hear the name of the recipe, and I usually tab and down arrow til I hear ingredients.  And after that procedure.  There seems to be all kinds of photos and other  stuff in between,  like placing an on line groceryorder.

But I do find recipes.

If some one know of an easier site to navigate, please tell.