Re: Getting information from the internet such as recipes

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

I don’t understand it either. It is why I am asking for ideas for help.

TerriLynne

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 2:28 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Getting information from the internet such as recipes

Hello!
I don't quite understand why your cursor would be moving around. On a web page, the cursor should move up down, right, and left just like in a word document. Is the virtual PC cursor on? you should be able to hold the shift key down, and down arrow to select the lines you want, and then paste them into a word document. you can always bookmark the Page, by pressing control + d and then pressing enter. then you can go to your bookmarks and read that web page whenever you want. you may want to reinstall Jaws or other screen reader, because your cursor should not be moving around on the website. Take care!
David Moore
sent from Android toy!

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019, 1:39 PM TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...> wrote:

I am using windows 10, jaws 18, and switch back and forth between internet explorer and google chrome. But I am having a hard time getting recipes from the internet. The cursor moves around so that I have to do a lot of up and down arrowing. The text is hard to impossible to copy and paste, so I have to type it out myself which seems to aggravate the cursor not being where I lef it. Is anyone using the internet to get information they want to keep? If so, how are you accomplishing this?

Thanks,

TerriLynne