From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 1:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Getting information from the internet such as recipes

I don't know what is causing the problem but I can tell you how to work around it.  It isn't as efficient as working with the page but use control a, copy all, when on the page.  Then copy the page to the clipboard and paste it into Notepad.  You can now look at the text without the cursor moving problem.

If you use find to look for something that places you at or near the beginning of the article, this method will be reasonably efficient.

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 12:39 PM

I am using windows 10, jaws 18, and switch back and forth between internet explorer and google chrome. But I am having a hard time getting recipes from the internet. The cursor moves around so that I have to do a lot of up and down arrowing. The text is hard to impossible to copy and paste, so I have to type it out myself which seems to aggravate the cursor not being where I lef it. Is anyone using the internet to get information they want to keep? If so, how are you accomplishing this?

Thanks,

TerriLynne