Re: Line Spacing in Notepad

Dave Mitchel

Mike...I checked all over in note pad and see nowhere to change line spacing. maybe go to wordpad and use it? how about jaws pad?
good luck to ya.

From: Mike B
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 3:24 PM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Line Spacing in Notepad

Hi All,

Running Windows 7 with J16 thru J2019.  How do I change line spacing in Notepad?  Doing a search suggests to click on paragraph marks and choose from the dropdown, but where the hell do I find the paragraph mark to click on?  LOL  LOL

It certainly isn't in the page set-up under the file menu, at least Jaws doesn't read it.  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.