Re: Getting information from the internet such as recipes

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

Hi Steven,

Thanks for that information. For me, when all else fails, call JAWS technical support. *smile*

Here is what they told me to do:

While in the browser, hit insert+v then type select. Down arrow to select copy from … you will either be on from virtual cursor, or on from full screen. If you are on full screen, it makes everything screwy. I changed it to from virtual cursor, and voila, I can now copy from web sites with no problem.

TerriLynne