Re: Spectrum Cable box with DVR and Narration?

Don Risavy, Jr.

Thanks too for this info as fixing to have mine installed today and will see if it’s that bad as my area just got them a month ago. So may be the bugs aren’t as bad as will come back and report on what thought after both my boxes are installed since have two tv’s in two separate rooms.

But, thanks for the info on the remote as going to save this in case get a tech that either don’t have a clue or doesn’t want to take the time to explain it which going to record everything when gets to the remote so have it for my reference plus save this post too.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Merv Keck
Sent: September 14, 2019 11:14 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Spectrum Cable box with DVR and Narration?

Thank you this information is exactly what I need. Smile! I am blind. I used to be a TV junkie and owned over a thousand DVD movies until I lost my sight. Now I never watch TV. But my wife still loves TV and keeps trying to get me back into it. She has been blind since birth. Me for many years now.

Merv