From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2019 5:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Spectrum Cable box with DVR and Narration?

Well, I gave you all the info for the 201 box which I have here in Texas! I called the accessibility line and their department deals with these boxes! If anyone is have issues dealing with spectrum please give a call,to Will Schell I guarantee your issues will be noted and resolved! Will Schell

Attorney Advisor,  Disability Rights Office

Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau

Federal Communications Commission

Phone:    202-418-0767

E-mail:    Will.Schell@...

Web:       www.fcc.gov/disability THat is how I was able to get what I needed! Cheers Heather