Re: Outlook not closing correctly

Gene

I don't have any suggestions other than to close the program in task manager.  If you do this and the program doesn't run, instead of rebooting, check the task manager to see if there is another copy opened even if you closed one.  You shouldn't have to reboot in such a case.

Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2019 6:30 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook not closing correctly

I have Windows 10 and Office 2019.  Has any of you experienced Outlook not opening after it has been closed with alt-F4?  It will start if I go to task manager after I end task, but often I find that it refuses to open after it has been closed unless I restart Windows or end task on Outlook.  I haven’t had any other applications get stuck like this.  Any tips?