From: Steven Johnson
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2019 6:30 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Outlook not closing correctly

I have Windows 10 and Office 2019. Has any of you experienced Outlook not
opening after it has been closed with alt-F4? It will start if I go to task
manager after I end task, but often I find that it refuses to open after it
has been closed unless I restart Windows or end task on Outlook. I haven't
had any other applications get stuck like this. Any tips?