From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bryan Hagenau
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 9:32 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Spectrum Cable box with DVR and Narration?

Why would you need to replace the victor stream with an eye pod.  I have spectrom and mine works just fine.  All you would have had to do was git rid of the old wi fi connection and create a new one.

On 9/14/2019 4:01 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:

Oh man!  I’m glad I didn’t choose Spectrum.  This building only had Spectrom/time warner, until shortly before I moved in.  But now, there is also Verizon Fios.  That’s what I got.  Pam.