Re: Windows 10 desktop computer doesn't always click the link with either Enter key

Norma A. Boge

Hi Vicky,

I have experienced this running Windows 10 with Jaws 2019. And I’ve had it happen with buttons, as well. Restarting Jaws and refreshing the screen doesn’t help. I think switching browsers sometimes helps, but I don’t recall if it was a particular one giving me problems and I don’t think it is certain web sites. Sometimes I can find the link and activate it with the Jaws cursor, touch cursor hasn’t helped. Seems to be no fix and I’ve been meaning to contact FS/Vispero but haven’t taken the time to do it.

Yours in frustration solidarity,

Norma