Re: question on LibreOffice (Microsoft Office compatible suite)

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi another question on Libre Office,

I notice that while using the Libre Office Writer or the excel equivalent a lot of the Jaws scripts do not work as usual..? Is there a jaws script that I can get for Libre Office that will allow it to perform better with Jaws? If so, where would I get said scripts? Thanks! de

<wohlggie@...><KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

On 22-Sep-19 19:27, Sugar Lopez wrote:

Dear Quentin.

Thanks so much, this has helped me to decide.

Smile

sugar

"If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care."

😉

Sugar