Audio description on cable tv through RCN?

jan howells <gale7978@...>

Hello,

Does anyone on the list have RCN cable tv? Our apartment complex has a contract with RCN, so I cannot have Spectrum. Someone informed me that RCN has the means to provide something for audio description. They are telling me that there is no such thing. They say that it has to be on the tv itself. They said that it is in the closed caption menu. They said that there is an option for second audio and audio description would be in there. Is this true? My caregivers are not tech savvy. They are very poor, and they are from another country. How do I explain to RCN what I am in need of? I had them note my account to give permission for someone else to speak to them concerning my account. Thank you.

Jan