Re: Notifications popping up with Google Chrome

Greg Wocher

Hello,
Once you have Chrome opened:
1. Press the alt key
2. Arrow up till you hear settings and press enter
3. Look for the advanced button near the top. You should be able to find it with your screen readers button navigation.
4. Use heading navigation to move too advanced.
5. Arrow down a and you should see a link that says site settings. Press enter on it.
6. you should be able to find the link for notifications. Press it and you should be able to find where you can turn off all notifications.

Greg Wocher

On Sep 28, 2019, at 10:20 AM, Loy <loyrg2845@gmail.com> wrote:

Here is what I found. But I can't figure out how to get to More settings. t
On your computer, open Chrome.
1.. At the top right, click More Settings.
2.. At the bottom, click Advanced.
3.. Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
4.. Click Notifications.
5.. Choose to block or allow notifications: Block all: Turn off Ask before sending.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Shackelford" <n.k.nancelady@gmail.com>