Re: BrailleSense and NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Have you disconnected from the desktop before connecting to the laptop?  You may not be able to have the display connected to two computers at once (or have it think you're trying to connect to a second computer when it still thinks it's connected to the first one).

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 5:19 PM Samuel Wilkins <soundsam@...> wrote:
Hello all, I am trying to pair my BrailleSense Polaris with NVDA.  I
have installed the drivers on both my desktop and laptop, and have the
latest NVDA release on both machines.  However, while I can see the
options for HIMS BrailleSense products on my laptop when in the NVDA
Braille display list, I can't find it in the list on my desktop.  Does
anyone know why this is?  Thank you.

--
Regards,

Samuel Wilkins