Re: mass selecting and removing gmail messages

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Yes, that certainly does matter. The basic HTML version of Gmail can only be used with browse mode on, forms mode off. In this mode, there is no way to do what you want, and using this mode is generally less efficient than using standard mode with keyboard shortcuts enabled.

Thanks.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 3:08 PM David Mehler <dave.mehler@...> wrote:
Hello,

I've tried both of your methods and in both cases i've got forms mode
off, and am trying them and not getting any responses from the screen.
I've also tried with NVDA with browse mode off.

I should mention I am using the basic html interface not the gmail
standard interface, wondering if that matters, it probably does?

Thanks.
Dave.