i-Bill Reader Question

Shelly Kane

Hi group:

I received an I-Bill reader from the Braille and talking library a couple of years ago and it worked great.  I have changed the battery once or twice.  I went to use it and when I put the money on it, I pressed the buttons on the sides and got this beeping noise.  When I took the money out, the same thing happened. Usually, when I have no money in there, it says error.  When the battery dies, you can hardly hear it.  I don't know if there is another setting that I could have hit and didn't know about it or could it be the battery?  I just thought I would see if any of you have ever had this problem and what can be done.  Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer on this matter.

Shelly