Re: Saving a Life Through sacrifice (My Recording

Monte Single

This  tip about changing the zero to a  one is great; saves lots of time.

Thanks Mike.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: October-07-19 12:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Saving a Life Through sacrifice (My Recording

Hi Sharon,

Just a little tip when sharing Dropbox download links.  If you replace the, 0, at the end of the download link with a, 1, this will make it a direct download instead of someone having to download the file from the Dropbox website.  Here's your link with the, 1, at the end.  Try downloading with both download links to see the difference.

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.