accessible web video downloader for chrome

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

There are some videos on the website

www.animekisa.tv

that I want to download. Is there a accessible video download helper addon I can use for google chrome? I wonder if it will download any faster than the mp4upload server that is add-supported that I am currently downloading videos from? I am just downloading for personal use then stripping the video with pazera audio converter and converting to mp3 files for myself. I tried pontes media downloader but it did not work. I tried funimation but could not switch the language to the English dubbed version. So far animekisa is the most accessible.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10