Re: Windows 10 updates again

Michael Mote

Microsoft is bad about releasing updates that are not ready for prime
time. Unfortunately, they are not alone. The new IOS is very
problematic for those of us who use an iPhone 8. To say that apple and
other software developers are not guilty would be false. And by the
way, can we please keep politics out of this? The government screws up
enough and wastes plenty of money as it is.

On 10/8/19, Ann Parsons <akp@...> wrote:
Hi all,

<LOL> Oh, Gerald, you're a card! That's rich, really rich!

Ann P.