From: Alan
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:01 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Dear Friends, How do I tell if I have a 32 Bit or 64 bit Windows 7 machine? Thanks!

Dear Friends, How do I tell if I have a 32 Bit or 64 bit Windows 7 machine?
I received this Windows 7 machine about 2 years ago, from Texas Computers
For the Blind.
It is a refurbished H P Desk Top, running Windows 7 and I have JAWS 13
installed.
I was recommended by friends to a couple of web sites, like White Cane.org,
where I can download some simple Programs, that are Freeware, but I am asked
if I want the 32 or 64 bit version of the program, and to be honest, I do
not know which I am using on this Windows 7 machine, which I have only been
using less than 8 or 9 months.
It seems I used XP all my life, LOL!
Thanks for any assistance in advance.
With Best Regards,