From: "Smiling?" <blind7@sbcglobal.net>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2019 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dear Friends, How do I tell if I have a 32 Bit or 64 bit Windows 7 machine? Thanks!

There's only one thing that I see that is incorrect below, and that is if you are using a 32bit machine, there will be a Program Files (x86) folder which is not true. If you are using a 32bit machine, it will only have a Program Files directory and not the Program Files (x86) directory.

It's when one is using a 64bit machine, it will have both of these above directories.