Re: c cleaner

Chris G <chris@...>

I remember I had a download manager that I registered and every so often
it would lose it's key and make me reenter the license.
Turned out it was a registry cleaner thinking the key was useless and
it would remove the key.
I have stopped using registry cleaners because of that.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 10:08:37 -0400
"Steve Matzura" <number6@noisynotes.com> wrote:

The whole concept of programs like CCleaner is so unnecessary now because the operating system, not to mention hardware, is so much faster, the time and space saved by running Registry cleaners makes very little, if any, difference any more. Even Microsoft disrecommends these kinds of programs. Registry cleaners usually cause more troubles than they fix.

Hello, I lost my tutorial  for the knew c cleaner! So I was going to
download c cleaner 5.62! So does anyone have the directions for this
version before I download to my pc! I am running windows version1809
latest, jaws 20 and latest NVDA! Cheers Heather