Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 02:54:30 -0700
"Smiling?" <blind7@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Yes it has 4 1G Ethernet ports, it's within the description you posted below and copied and pasted below as well.

4 x 1G Ethernet

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 10:12 PM
To: TechTalk Mailing List
Subject: [TechTalk] Netgear Router: NightHawk Revisited

Hi Group,

A month or so ago, I inquired about the Netgear series of routers.
Someone recommended the Nighthawk model from Netgear. I searched for it
on Amazon and indeed I found it as follows:
NETGEAR Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream WiFi 6 Router (RAX40) - AX3000 Wireless
Speed (up to 3Gbps) | Coverage for Small-to-Medium Homes | 4 x 1G
Ethernet and 1 x 3.0 USB Ports
4.2 out of 5 stars 12,799
$192.14
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Netgear+Nighthawk&i=electronics&rh=n%3A172282%2Cn%3A300189%2Cp_89%3ANETGEAR%2Cp_36%3A1253506011&dc&qid=1570814066&rnid=386442011&ref=sr_nr_p_36_4

It says that it is for small and medium sized houses. This fits me to a
T. I am wondering, just to be sure of a few things. It says that there
is an iPhone app for this router. I checked for the app store and indeed
there is. I downloaded it just to check on accessibility. It seems
accessible, but of course without the router, you can't get very far, it
asks for a user name and password and that's where you have to stop
without the hardware.

I want to be sure if anyone else has checked this app out and if the
whole app is indeed accessible? I also want to be sure that this model
has both wired and wireless capability. I believe it say that it has up
to 4 wired slots. Is this true? I am very inexperienced with the
specifications for routers in general and thus must be sure of this
before I purchase.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much more.
Contact: