From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2019 5:21 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Here we go again

I'm back, but considering how I've been in and out of hospital, I'll just say I'm back.  We'll all find out together if its for a good while or not.

I'm feeling alright, though I'm more tired than I should be.  I had to start a new medication and have it adjusted.

I have so much accumulated mail that I'll probably not read most of it so if anyone wanted me to respond to something, please send it again.