kid3 mp3 tagger screen reader help

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

I am trying to edit the tags across multiple mp3 files with this mp3 tag editor.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/kid3/

I want to set it up so all the mp3 files play in order when I sync my iTunes library to my iPhone/iPod touch and to do that I have to modify the tags of each mp3. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong though because when I hit the tag1 button and it says from filename and then I save, go to tools, number tracks, hit ok, hit save. Then re-import into iTunes the files are still out of order. Has anyone used the above software with NVDA? What is the best way ;to make a folder full of mp3 files play in order from first to last? I have the files numbered 1 through 131. But this does not help.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10