Re: captcha be gone status

Brent Harding

I hope it's still possible to cancel that captcha be gone thing, as I put my card info into their page, whatever they are using, as it isn't a paypal subscription. The last I knew, the website was still up, offering this service for sale.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] captcha be gone status

As I mentioned previously, this guy tried to pull a fast one.  Initially, this Chrome captcha solving extension  was free, but about two weeks later, he decided that he would start charging $140 a year, basing this on the Barnum precept that there's a sucker born every minute, especially blind succkers.  Of course, he got no takers, and I think he just gave up, much like the developer of Captcha Be Gone. Plus, it was never listed in the Chrome apps store, which means that it was probably never an officially approved extension in the first place.

Gerald

On 10/11/2019 4:18 PM, Mike B wrote:

Hi All,

Sorry, I was thinking this was a different captcha solving extension.  Does anyone know if the free captcha solving chrome extension is still being supported?  Below is the developers email:

Every man should marry.  After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.