What I am unsure of though, is if the operating system is 32-bit, is it capable of recognising that the machine is 64-bit? Because if not, I'm guessing the only real way you could find out the hardware configuration is by some clever electronics engineering or something.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 14/10/2019 11:34 am, Smiling? wrote:
Another way of discovering whether or not your machine is 32 or 64bit is by going to the System Properties window (which I believe has already been mentioned earlier),
Windows key+Pause key (the Pause key is generally the key all the way to the right of the 3 pack of keys usually right above the 6 pack of keys on a standard keyboard).
This window will tell you Windows edition, processor, how much memory (RAM) System type (32 or 64bit) machine etc.
The Programs Data folder by the way, is standard. Your machine is as you guessed it, a 32bit machine, but use the above keystroke to make sure if desired.
-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2019 9:56 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Dear Friends, Thanks so much,I Only saw 1 Programs Folder, but also a Programs Data Folder,
Dear Friends,
The question was,
if I have a 32 Bit or 64 bit Windows 7 machine?
Thanks so much,I Only saw 1 Programs Folder, but also a Programs Data
folder, but No Program Files (x86) folder, so from reading the messages of
instructions you generously provided me, I must assume I have a 32 Bit
machine!
Thanks for all your help!
With best regards.
God Bless.