Re: blood pressure moniter

Hope Williamson <hopeisjoyful@...>

Hi Gene, I'm already pretty suspicious of Doctor's and nurses because of something that happened 4 years ago. It's a long story, but basically a doctor got me to track my fluid intake and output something I couldn't do by myself while I was staying with my parents briefly. She had no idea how much of a problem this was for me, and since none of you know my health conditions or my mother for that matter, you don't either.

    I'm pretty sure the ones you put around your arm are cheaper than the wrist ones. Although I'll have to look at prices again.