Re: songs out of order when I sinc with itunes

Josh Kennedy

sounds like a lot of work. I wonder if making an m3u playlist would be a better solution/ I tried vlc to make an m3u playlist, but I cannot edit it in vlc and it too uses the tags putting the episodes out of order. But at least the m3u file is easily editable in notepad. Could I build an m3u playlist from scratch in notepad and therefore, force my itunes and other players to play the episodes in order without all the extra work of re-tagging? also vlc seems to mark up its m3u playlist with comments. I am guessing these lines are ignored because they start with a number sign or hash mark.

Josh