Re: blood pressure moniter

Monte Single

I would say my hands are definitely medium or morep; never have a problem with sliding on and off.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: October-14-19 4:24 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] blood pressure moniter

Which is okay if you have small hands. But if you have large hands, then it may not be so easy to slide the cuff on and off without making it too loose to take accurate readings.

Gerald

On 10/14/2019 5:15 PM, Monte Single wrote:
Yes Pam, I just slide mine on and off; works fine.
And if I take more than 1 reading in a few minutes, the results will not be the same.
And this model cost around 100 u s dollars!!!