From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of George
Zaynoun
Sent: October 15, 2019 6:41
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] iPhone XS Max Urgent Help.
Hi!
To begin with and before I get the question I am on the last update on iOS.
I was editing an email and was using SmartBeetle Braille display.
Suddenly speech stopped completely and the cursor on the Braille display
began dancing but I couldn't navigate any more.
Tried to restart my Braille display as I do in such situations for no avail.
Exited and restarted VoiceOver with both Siri and the side button and Siri
is confirming as usual but the Braille is remembering even when VoiceOver
the last state it was displaying i.e the last words I wrote.
I am enabling Voice Control to try open settings-general-shut down but no
voice feedback.
Tried connecting it to iTunes but it is saying I must continue on the iPhone
to allow Sync.
Finally I chased a sighted woman and she confirmed my worries, the slider to
shut down does not work and not when I connect it to iTunes either to allow
sync with pc.
Now I want to force it shut down but how for heavens sake?
I am getting notifications from the apps on it and it rings, any help
thanks.
--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE SWEDEN