let me try this again concerning battery drainage

Wayne Scott

Wayne Scott "Everything happens in God's chime."
 It sounds like the problem might be the battery optimization in IOS 13. Turn that off by going into settings, battery, battery health, and then battery optimization. Click on that to turn it off. There ar
two options: turn off until tomorrow, or turn off for good. I turn off the second one. I don't know why my phone leaves my emails blank whenever I reply to someone. I've restarted it and it still does it. I think this is a bug.