From: Janet
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 10:52 PM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io'
Subject: [TechTalk] Letter To Carlos!

Hi All,
Well as expected, my letter to Carlos didn't leave my computer, but I would

like to share it with you all. I copied and pasted below.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
carlos@... (carlos@...)
Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System (DNS) reported
that the recipient's domain does not exist.

You can bet Carlos fixed it so he will get all our messages! Smile!

Carlos,
I can't say enough just how much I miss your personality, knowledge, your
kindness, your patience, your understanding! You were a brother, a tech
professor, a friend! It is people like you who touch so many people's
lives! You are so much missed, but I'm sure you know that by now. Friend,

you were one of a kind, and you will be missed by so many for so long! I'm

sure if anyone up there needs any tech assistance, you are the first one
they come to, and I'm sure you still love all the tech, and I'm sure you see

all of us who are still struggling with all the new tech that came along
since you have been gone, and I'm sure you still wish you were physically
here to help us! Carlos, I lost a very dear friend a few weeks ago, and the

first thing that came to my mind, well, she must be up there with Carlos.
What else can I say, but your forever friend still misses you, and wishes
you were still physically here, and will for a long time.
I also want to thank you for who you picked for owner of your list Gene, as

he is doing a wonderful job, and I'm sure you are proud of him. Gene,
hasn't been feeling too well lately, so please Pray for him.
God Bless you friend, may you rest in Peace, until we meet!

Your Forever Friend! Janet

Peace Be With You.

Peace Be With You.

https://www.avg.com