Re: Dear Friends, Indeed a beautiful message, and may I add ...[TechTalk] Letter To Carlos!

David Moore <jesusloves1966@...>

I would like to give my thanks to Carlos as well, and I know he is rooting for us!

Where Carlos is, is a perfect place as described in Revelation, and he would not want to come back here!

He is waiting for us to come to him, I am sure of that!

I still use his programs, and virtual recorder is still a great program, and his Windows 10 installers are a great help!

God bless Debbie, and those who got the ball rolling!

I have been a real techie for only five years.

When I learned JAWS 20 years ago, I had a great teacher to get me started.

Take care, all, and God bless!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10