Anyone with Grasshopper VOIP experience?

Norma A. Boge

Hi group,

I've been looking at phone options for my new small business and I like what
I see with Grasshopper. Reasonable pricing and features I need. If anyone
has any experience with it, I'd really like to hear about it, good or bad.
I'm particularly interested in accessibility of the Android app with
TalkBack and the soft phone with Jaws or NVDA. But, if you've used the IOS
app please don't hesitate to tell me about that, as well. This company ranks
high with reviewers, including PC Mag and inc.com and what I've read is
favorable. Thanks in advance for your input.

Best,
Norma