Office 365 & 2016

Vicki W

I am a little confused as to which version of Office Professional to purchase. I thought that when you purchased 365, 2016 was included. Has that changed to 2019? What is the difference between 365 home and 365 personal? Looks like just the number of people allowed to use it, but I want to make sure. Here is what I am needing and also need to know which works best with JAWS.

1. Used on 3 or 4 Windows computers. One may have Windows 7.

2. A stand alone version without the cloud on at least 2 computers.

3. Best version for JAWS 2019 and or 2020.

Thanks.

Vicki