Re: I can't get avast out of services and processes/access denied

Blackwell, Clifford

In the past, one had to use an Avast removal tool to completely get rid of it.  You’ll have to Google that to find it.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of joanne
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 2:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] I can't get avast out of services and processes/access denied

I didn't ask for avast but somehow it put itself in my computer. I've seen this happen recently and thought I got Avast out in add/remove. But not only are there annoying remnants, but no way can I even get it to delete from both processes and services in windows task manager. Using windows 7. I get the access denied thing whether I try taking it out of the registry or services part of the task manager. I am administrator and this access denied thing is ridiculous and I never asked for this program in the first place. Revo didn't see it and neither does add/remove anymore.

Please help if you can.